Senior Software Engineer
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 it Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within Bangkok, a leading technology company has a job opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (x5 vacancy) to join its development division team based in Bangkok.
About the Senior Software Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
Salary range: 80K-100K Basic salary + Performance Bonus + Provident fund + Health Insurance
- Develop high quality, robust and scalable software using Java, Tomcat and Apache
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Work with the business analysts to fully understand the business requirements and assure that the project deliverable are fulfilling these
- Define and follow technical specifications
- Document important system mechanics
- Deliver software test cases alongside code
- Contribute to technical design
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Be part of an agile development team
- Actively drive standardisation and optimisation of software development
- Collaborate with other team members in the scrum team, on-site and offshore
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilise programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
To succeed in this Senior Software Engineer, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of software development.
- Over five years Java/J2EE development experience
- EXPERIENCE in developing application by Grails framework
- Deep practical experience in designing applications on Java/J2EE, UML, JUnit, Mockito, Liquibase, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks
- Basic experience in database development (Oracle, MS SQL, MSQL)
- Experience in web based application servers, HTTPD and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience implementing and using TDD and ATDD approaches to testing
- Lives the Agile Mindset and is an advocate for promoting the culture surrounding it.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, oral, and written of English language
- Experience in Grails framework
- Spring frameworks (Core, Boot, Data, Security)
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, SVN Experience with behaviour driven development is a big plus
- Experience with the Micro Services design and basic design pattern
- NoSQL database experience (ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB)
- Experienced in Cloud Foundry and Openshift
This leading technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Software Engineer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551