Senior Software Architect
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Provident Fund + Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Software Architect (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected hardware manufacturing. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all software development-related.
About the Senior Software Architect Role:
This role requires an ability to design and develop software systems and applications for manufacturing system, and system integration. To work closely with other IT members of application analyst team, and development team.
The salary range for this role is THB 100K - 130K per month + Provident Fund + Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Design, develop and execute manufacturing software solutions to address business issues. Especially, Camstar software (Manufacturing Executing System), and System integration with ERP, Test System
- Coaching and mentoring development team is a common requirement of the Software Architect
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality software platform
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
To succeed in this role, you will need to have people management experience.
- With over eight years' experience about Software Development. With three years' experience about Software Architecture, with the source code consolidation experiences. Experience in Manufacturing Application development is a plus, but not desired
- Experiences on test equipment integration a plus but not required
- Experiences data modelling and database design experience
- Experienced to in SDLC since information gathering, design, development, deployment, and UAT & User training with documented
- Demonstrate in Project Management Skills; Develop a detailed estimate of the level of effort required, Provide regular status reports to others involved in the project
- Able to develop small application with VB, VBA, .Net, C#
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Software Architect job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551