Head of Software Development
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A exciting Head of software Development (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services. Reporting directly to Head of Division.
About the Head of Software Development Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Software Development will play a key role in the development team working closely with management and work with cross-functional to meet business requirement. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing platform to drive the business further to the future.
The salary range for this role is THB150K - 200K per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund + Health Insurance.
- Responsible in managing and leading a team to become a high performance team
- Ensuring Teams adhere to good programming disciplines as well as bank's wide discipline
- Being a role model for team
- Advise and communicate across the team and department to create synergy among the team
- Incorporate and ensure that software development team is always in line with IT strategy plan
- Committed to CSI (Continuity Service Improvement) methodology and practices
- Be a team player and partner with ISO Team to perform and deliver software functions in accordance with user’s requirements
- The role involves writing specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting applications using computer languages and development tools
- Reviews and contributes to the improvement and standardisation of IT Operations and Services to create operational excellent
- Having good sense of urgency and determining to deal with the issues until it is resolved
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects. Hence, ensure that the team correct the defects in due time
To succeed in the role, you must have excellent verbal English communication skills.
- 12 plus years experience in software development including, at least, two years' software project management experience
- A few more years of experience on Enterprise Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile and Water fall development methodology and be able to apply in working environment
- Familiar and have good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Framework, e.g. dotNet, JEE
- Having direct experience in implementing Enterprise Software Solutions related Enterprise Content Management and Web Content Management
- Having good knowledge and experience in implementing digital marketing web site
- Having good knowledge and implementing experience in Business Intelligence and Regulatory Compliance system
- Must be able to work independently and within a team dynamic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly collaborative with superior interpersonal skills
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This leading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of software development manager, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of software development.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551