Quality Assurance (Automation)
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 financial-services Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Quality Assurance (Automation) (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading commercial bank in Thailand. In this job, you will be responsible for leading quality assurance-related activities and report directly to VP Digital banking.
About the Quality Assurance (Automation) Role:
Due to Excellent results and future expansion plans, the Quality Assurance (Automation) will play a key role in the development team working closely with developers to ensure that all development is meet to quality standards. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing financial services product.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 90k per month + Performance bonus + Health Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to test efficiently working in Waterfall/Agile environment
- Determine, negotiate, and agree in the quality procedures and standard
- Define and lead QA best practices and QA activities
- Builds and maintains Software Test Automation Frameworks including driving processes and improving and simplifying quality assurance processes
- Specify requirements to achieve satisfied level for support team to achieve project goals
- Design and build automated test frameworks and test suites. Utilise innovative testing technologies to develop product's testing strategy
- Work with cross-functional working environment, participating in requirement analysis and product design
- Work with DevOps, designing/implementing continuous integration and deployment process
- Leading team’s quality, and monitoring product performance and issue in the production
- Provide regularly quality report and feedback to team and stakeholder
- Create testing strategies and detailed test plans
- Coordinate with IT department to get technical information and supporting System Integration Test, and User Acceptance Test
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts (e.g. Functional, Usability, Availability, Performance)
To succeed in the Quality Assurance (Automation) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operative with teams.
- At least three years' QA experience with minimum one year's test automation experience
- Experienced with Agile and cross-functional team environment
- Experienced with JIRA or any other issues tracking software
- Experienced with designing and implementing automated testing
- Experienced with both functional and performance testing
- Experienced with automation tools such as Espresso, XCUITest, Robot framework, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver
- Experienced with Mobile Application and API Testing is a plus
- Experience testing applications in accordance to required functionality and non-functional quality attributes (e.g. Availability, Performance)
- Demonstrate communication and presentation skills
- Highly energetic, responsible, organised, self-disciplined and self-motivated
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Assurance (Automation) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551