Senior System Analyst
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund+ Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 it Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Southeast Asian (SEA) payment services provider is looking for a talented Senior System Analyst (x1 vacancy). In this job, you will work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase.
About the Senior System Analyst role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, your main responsibility is to align the business objectives and the product teams.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - THB90k per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund.
- Design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements
- Create the following documentation: requirements documents, feasibility studies, design specifications, flowcharts and diagrams, training documents, testing documents, disaster recovery plans (DRPs)
- Analyse systems requirements, examine existing IT systems and business models
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions
- Specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the stakeholders
- Work closely with the client team, including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation phase
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a strong exposure to multi-cloud environments and Agile development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least five years' experience on related field
- Good knowledge of UML, requirements gathering and analysis
- Possess a clear understanding of the software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of OOP and systems integration
- Strong experience on database driven Web applications
- Good understanding of scope management and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Strong English communication skills both spoken and written
This company is much more than payment service provider and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive System Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a payment service provider leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551