Data Scientist Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 insurance Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international insurance is seeking a Data scientist Manager (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok. This role report directly to leader of the health group.
About Data Scientist Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Data Scientist Manager will play a key role in this health division at its Bangkok office. You will help strengthen and coach the team member to support the growth of the business.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-100K per month + Provident fund + Performance bonus + Health Insurance.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques, as well as resolve data issues and remove blockers
- Participate in various testing activities related to data and tools
- Gather and share knowledge and expertise on relevant data sources and their evolution in company's ecosystem
- Lead in designing and developing data quality reports
- Interpret analysis results and data report to produce savvy insights for business partners and clients
- Assess results of data investigation and convert them into possible opportunities analysis/innovation scenarios Building, Deploying, and Managing Models
- Own two or more analytically driven products and be responsible for their road map development, implementation and monitor business impact
- Manage the design, development, and continuous improvement of complex health care data systems, tools, reports and other deliverable
- Design metadata requirements and manage models in production
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of health product and solutions development, and supporting health business strategies
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, and participate in various testing activities related to data and tools
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise customer experiences, improve health outcomes for customer, revenue generation, and targeting any other business outcomes
To succeed in the Data Scientist Manager job, you will need to have a strong business acumen and ability to work effectively with high level management on strategy and planning.
- Strong in presentation and communication skill both written and verbal in Thai and English
- Proven thought leadership on challenging problems with examples of implementing innovative Predictive Models, Customer Algorithms, implementing innovative analytic solutions, or driving outstanding results
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product and solution development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Over five years' of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This business group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is mix between Thai and international where they respect and open for new idea. if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Scientist Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551