Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + Health insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 it Bangkok TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global IT software company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Infrastructure, this is a role for a DevOps expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Global Head of Marketing Role:
In this critical role you will be under infrastructure team working with cloud AWS environment to deliver software deployment for business. You will also participate in architecture design of large scale platform together with the team. The salary range for this role is THB90k - 120k per month + Bonus + Allowance + Insurance.
- Work as part of the Infrastructure team to Design, write, document, and deliver software to improve product availability, scalability, and performance
- Develop, train and mentor teammates
- Automate the installation and upkeep of build and deploy tools and dependencies
- Evaluate current build, release and hosting infrastructure and implement enhancements as required
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of Taskworld products and services
- Design and implement innovations that improve software engineering velocity, infrastructure resiliency, security, and data availability
- Coordinate and perform major upgrades with zero downtime
- Solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence
- Respond to system alerts in a timely manner, during work hours and (rarely) out of office hours. Create new alerts when needed to ensure coverage of all our production systems
To succeed in this role, you must have strong knowledge of Unix/Linux systems.
- Curiosity about how things work
- Obsession about automating everything and a passion for elegance and simplicity
- Experience with scripting bash scripts
- In-depth understanding of web operations best practices
- Experience with configuration management, such as Ansible
- Ability to jump into situations with few guardrails and make things better
- Ability and desire to jump in and fix things when they break
- Extended experience with AWS and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with container infrastructures - Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- A love of learning and developing new skills
- More than three years of DevOps work experience and can point to things you’ve worked on
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Self-motivated, autonomous, empathetic and great communication skills
- AWS Qualifications - Specifically Certified Solutions Architect and/or Certified SysOps Administrator
- Google Cloud Qualifications / Google Container Engine (GKE)
- Previous experience in managing servers at scale
- Previous experience with NodeJS, react, redux, MongoDb, Elasticsearch, RabbitMq, Redis, Golang
- Ability to code in NodeJs, Python or Golang
This global software firm has strong presence globally and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting DevOps job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551