Programmer Analyst Senior (Java)
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 it Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Programmer Analyst Senior (Java) (x1 vacancy) has just become available at IT Services firm based in Bangkok. This role reports directly to the Project Manager.
About the Programmer Analyst Senior (Java) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Programmer Analyst Senior (Java) will be part of development team's continued development and success in its Bangkok location.
The salary range for this role is THB120K - THB150K per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented
- Demonstrates an understanding of the systems and the financial services industry
- Analyses requirements and translates business requirements into product designs
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations
- May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals
- Other related duties assigned as needed
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of agile methodology and API management & integration.
- Good experience in Core Java development background - must
- Experience in API Management and Integration (Apigee, CA, Axways, IBM or WSO2)
- Web Front End experience (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in Unix platform
- Experience in batch processing
- Familiar with Websphere and Oracle
- Familiar with Container: Docker, VMWare
- Strong experience in middleware: ESB, EAI, MQ – must
- Develop meaningful modules in banking, mobile operator, or any e-business companies (insurance, tradings)
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in business modelling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modelling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organisation, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
The successful Programmer Analyst Senior (Java) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of treasury function and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Programmer Analyst Senior (Java) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551