Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Scientist (x2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well known corporate in energy company based in Thailand. This role reports directly to the Data Scientist Manager.
About the Data Scientist Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Data Scientist will be part of digital transformation team's continued development and success in its Bangkok location.
The salary range for this role is THB80K - THB120K per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Interacting with initiative leaders and relevant teams to translate business needs into requirements for data, analytics and data science solutions
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques
- Defining criteria for monitoring the integrity of data science models
- Driving data modelling and testing
- Carrying out quality assurance of analytic tools and methods
- Applying strong expertise in data science (eg, machine learning, data mining) to develop customised and innovative solutions
- Developing best practice for analytics, including models, standards, tools, etc
- Working with relevant functions to track the impact of analytics on business
- Working with the IT function and project leaders in providing technical guidance regarding data architecture, data models and data management.
To succeed in the role, you must have working experience as a Data Scientist.
- Over three years' experience in a statistical and/or data science role with team management experience
- Expertise in advanced analytical techniques such as descriptive statistical modelling and algorithms, machine learning algorithms, optimisation, data visualisation, pattern recognition, cluster analysis and segmentation analysis
- MS in computer science, statistics, or operations research or related technical discipline
- Expertise in analytical tools and languages such as Python, R, SAS, Java, C, C++, C#, Matlab, SPSS IBM, Tableau, Qlikview, Rapid Miner, Apache, Pig, Spotfire, Micro S, SAP HANA, Oracle, or SQL-like languages
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/optimization and distributed computing tools (e.g., Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, ...)
- Ability to translate business needs to data
- Experience in energy industry
- Experience using open source libraries
The successful Data Scientist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of treasury function and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Data Scientist role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551