Data Scientist Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 insurance Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international insurance is seeking a Data scientist Manager (x1 job vacancy) in Bangkok. This role report directly to head of Customer Value Management.
About Data Scientist Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Data Scientist Manager will play a key role in this customer value management division at its Bangkok head office. You will help strengthen and coach the team member to support the growth of the business.
The salary range for this role is THB80K-120K per month + Provident fund + Performance bonus + Health Insurance.
- Initiate data mining techniques, and perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction model integrated with our products to improve performance & productivity of the business (including response model, anti-churn model, cross-sell & up-sell model, win-back model)
- Run simulation based on model prediction, plan on Test & Learn approach, and engage relevant parties both internal & external starting from leads selection, sales execution, campaign tracking in order to ensure that Test & Learn is conducted efficiently as plan
- Summarise and share model and/or Test & Learn results with business recommendation to internal & external parties
- Initiate campaign strategy based on analysis & model results i.e. product journey, customer segmentation, campaign management process and connect with related parties to drive execution
- Leverage data modelling technique to form cross channels marketing activities to improve customer wallet share and sustain customer persistence
To succeed in the Data Scientist Manager job, you will need to have a strong business acumen and ability to work effectively with high level management on strategy and planning.
- Bachelor degree in statistics, computer or information science, or applied mathematics
- At least five years' experience in data modelling and/or strategic planning role
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skill & able to connect people to achieve business objectives
- Strong technical skills in SQL, SASS. Python is an advantage
- Insurance background is an advantage
- Able to commute and work on-site at business partner’s premise
This business group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is mix between Thai and international where they respect and open for new idea. if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Scientist Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551