Solution Architect (Java)
Salary Performance Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 it Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding IT services company is looking for a talented Solution Architect (Java) (x 1 vacancy) role in Bangkok to be part of their development team. You will work with a diverse team of developers, QA personnel, team leads and analysts to take a leadership role in designing, proposing and implementing program, project and system architecture.
About the Solution Architect (Java) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Solution Architect will be part of development team's continued development and success in its Bangkok location.
The salary range for this role is THB50130K - THB150K per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Design “as simple as possible” solutions for software engineering problems
- Describe, document and communicate system mechanics in design documents and meetings with enterprise architecture team
- Understanding of business requirements and business process of the client’s request
- Understanding and supporting of software architecture design and supporting development teams in developing solutions
- Working with the project managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedules and resource plans for software implementation projects
- Providing the best practices for building secure and reliable applications
- Working closely with enterprise architects to guarantee solutions are compliant with enterprise IT strategy and landscape
- Help guide new technology selection and adoption
- Participate in team agile development processes
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Help guide technical improvement in co-workers
The successful candidate must have at least three years' of working experience in Solution architect and agile environment.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems
- 10+ years of solid experience in the IT domain
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, Java preferable
- Ability to gather, identify and define requirements for applications
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems both on-premises and cloud based
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Being a team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions DevOps experience
- Desired requirements /skills /experience
- English fluency & excellent interpersonal communication
- Experience leading architecture design and implementation
- Experience with Micro services design
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
The successful Solution Architect (Java) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of treasury function and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Solution Architect (Java) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551