Head of Development (R&D Manager)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Health Insurance + Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Development (R&D Manager) (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global leader payment companies in Bangkok. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Country Manager.
About the Head of Development (R&D Manager) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Development will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
Salary range: THB150k - THB200k per month + Performance bonus + Health Insurance.
- Define the team structure and organisation
- Implement the corporate software engineering processes
- Manage team skills and performance (set individual objectives, assess training and recruitment needs)
- Align with business to establish priorities and balance workload between projects
- Research new technology to meet business requirements
- Coordinate with PMs and function leads to report on overall team situation
- Coordinate with country management on budgets and resource allocations
- Coordinate and report to regional headquarters (Singapore)
- Manage projects’ escalations (client, business, management)
- Ensure company policies are implemented
To succeed in the Head of Development role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Issue solving, interpersonal skills able to manage people and get commitments
- 15+ years’ Experience Analytic Problem-Solving (R&D)
- Fluent Thai and English is a must due to the nature of the business
- Software development process management (CMMI, Agile, etc.)
- Experience working international company or Financial services industries
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to the business requirement
The successful Head of Development (R&D Manager) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a progressive Development Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551