Salary Provident Fund + Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 banking Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Java Developer job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global provider dedicated to financial technology solution firms based in Thailand.
About the Java Developer Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible for design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 90k per month + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented
- Demonstrates an understanding of systems and the financial services industry
- Analyses requirements and translates business requirements into product designs
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
- Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations
- Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks
- May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and build recommendations
To succeed in the Java Developer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have experience in J2EE & Web-sphere.
- Knowledge in Java (College) or experience (J2EE) for at least 2 to 3 years
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle, SQL database, Web-sphere and Spring Framework
- Background in Production Support is required
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
The successful Java Developer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Java Developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551