Team Lead (C#/.Net)
Salary Performance Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 it Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding IT services company is looking for a talented team lead for C#/.Net Developer (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to be part of their development team.
About the Team Lead (C#/.Net) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Team lead (C#/.Net) (x1 vacancy) will be part of development team's continued development and success in its Bangkok location.
The salary range for this role is THB80K - THB100K per month + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
- Analyse customer needs based on business requirements
- Provide estimation, developing plan/schedules and perform tasks according to the plan
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Involved in all aspects of the development cycle, from the design stage to coding, testing, deploying solution
- Document technical detail based upon supplied functional specification
- Provide application support to end-user
- Perform code reviews to identify technical and logical errors
- Propose idea to improve existing solutions
- Apply analytical and structured thinking to resolve programming problems and to simplify complex problems.
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilise programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
- Collaborate with other functions in the company to ensure the best possible solution is delivered
The successful candidate must have at least team lead experience and be able to work in agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
- Experience 1-3 years in Windows and web application development using C# and MS SQL
- Experience in RESTful API, SOAP, MVC model, other Microsoft technologies such as EF, WCF, IIS and etc.
- Experience in SQL command including stored procedures, view, and function
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, self-learning and ability to work with minimal supervisor
- Experience in insurance industry would be an advantage
- This role is open for Thai nationality only due to business requirements
The successful Team Lead (C#/.Net) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of treasury function and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Team Lead (C#/.Net) role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551