Technical Lead (.Net)
Salary Performance bonus + Provident fund + Medical insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 insurance Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Technical Lead (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the international insurance companies based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be a part of the application development team to create future technology changes.
About the Technical Lead Job:
This is a great opportunity for the technical lead (x1 vacancy) to work with a development team for achieving the best target capabilities and to leverage the platform effectively.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 130k per month + Performance bonus + Medical Insurance + Provident Fund.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs.
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integration with Salesforce
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and possess a strong technical lead to Agile development.
- At least five plus years' global and/or commercial software development experience.
- Ability to engage with technical domains, including to familiarity with .NET Framework application, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, React JS, and a track record working with people who implement these solutions.
- Experience working with Spring Framework
- Understanding and demonstrated knowledge of micro services architecture and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of REST and JSON technologies
- Experience with Databases, SQL Server, Oracle, NO SQL and demonstrated experience with Data architecture design principles
- Experience with load balancing and clustering technologies
- Experience with Salesforces is a plus
- People orientated, and natural team-leader and self-direction are essential
- Thai nationality only due to business requirements
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the rewards will be significant.
If you are an active Technical Lead and are keen to join a fast-growing insurance firm that offers an excellent environment and career progression opportunities, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551