Mobile Application Development Manager
Salary Performance bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 it Bangkok TH THB 130000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Mobile Application Development Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading IT consulting firm based in Bangkok.
About the Mobile Application Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for various aspects of the Mobile development for client and act as liaison between relevant stakeholders.
- Develop, design, and maintain software products or systems to enable client strategies
- Analyse, design, build, and test new components or enhancements to existing module
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Create operational documentation for the application. Maintain applications according to SLAs
- Develop and implement testing plans
- Work across the Service Delivery Life-cycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications
- Analyse, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules. Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team
- Work with client to gather requirements and develop proof of concepts for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvisation to reduce complexity in custom application(s)
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Supervise a team of computer programmers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management
To succeed in this role, you must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (Applied), Technology or Computer Information.
- Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus seven years' progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry
- Three years' experience must be in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of native mobile application projects (iOs: objective C or Swift; Android: java or kotlin)
- Deploying, supporting, and maintaining Integration, Workflow, Customisation, Automation Scripts, and Logging; requirement Analysis and providing workarounds and limitations during the Analysis phase
- Functional Designs, Technical Designs, and Training Documentation for customisations and standard developments across all modules of native mobile application projects; and, working with Client Functional Team, Business Process Leads, End Users, Stakeholders, and Teammates
- At least two years' experience to work following Agile methodologies and tools like using Jira, Confluence, etc.
- At least one significant experienced in managing both Off-shore and On-shore teams
- Ability to define guidelines and coaching about mobile development and agile processes to team members
This international IT consulting firm that needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. With great clients, they have won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Mobile Application Development Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551