Salary Performance bonus + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-03-13 it Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Solution Architect (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of Oil & gas company based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be part of digital transformation team to create future architectural changes.
About the Solution Architect Job:
This is a great opportunity for the Solution Architect to work closely with Digital transformation team to create a modular & scalable solution that addresses future architectural changes and designs. The salary range for this role is THB150k - 180k per month + Performance bonus + Medical Insurance.
- Designs the overall technological architecture of the product to drive end-to-end solutions that solve business issues
- Works closely with manages and coaches the technical team, specifically with code reviews
- Helps the team to develop their solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand; identifies and removes technical impediments
- Works with Product Owner to align the road map with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack
- Constantly looks for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, not afraid of challenging the environment
- Provides the team a road map for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
- Shares responsibility with Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and possess a strong solution architect to Agile development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- With five to seven years' experience as developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organisations and business units
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to align org on complex decisions
- Active coach & mentor whose goal is to grow & maximise team potential
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the rewards will be significant.
If you are an active Solution Architect and are keen to join a fast-growing technology firm that offers an excellent environment and career progression opportunities, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.