Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-04 it Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting NodeJS Developer job has just become available at one of a leading position to become market leaders in the intersection between commercial and business aviation.
About the NodeJS Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, you will play a key role in the development team and coordinate with stakeholders to drive successful delivery of products.
- Help company to scale op the product to impact millions more customers
- Take ownership of user experience for global impact, helping to make customers on both side of the platform have a better experience chartering private flights
- Integrate providers and consumer systems, creating a scalable and automated transaction engine
- Understand customers and the impact of product through data analysis and user research, to drive team and product road-map
- This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop your expertise in the fast-growing global aero-tech market while growing new engineering offices in Bangkok and Singapore
- Choose your path to success - you’ll have the freedom to define the vision & the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different, so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Travel to work and learn with our development teams across the globe
To succeed in this NodeJS Developer role, you will need to be passionate about product and user experience - customers are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions.
- Previously developed a modern front-end framework; AngularJS is preferred, but experience with Vue, Backbone, Ember, Knockout or React is also relevant
- Experience with patterns such as DI, MVC and MVMC
- An understanding of test-driven development (TDD) and the desire to write tests
- Familiar with continuous delivery approach mindset
- Good command of English, verbally as well as written
- Experience with commercial software development and may have built modular scalable systems
- Broad understanding of the concept of minimum viable product (MVP)
You’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving people around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551