Full Stack Developer
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 new-media-and-internet 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Full Stack Developer job based in Bangkok has just become available within an expanding engineering team of a digital entertainment application. You will help to shape, build and grow the service in the region.
About the Full Stack Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, you will play a key role in the development team and coordinate with the business unit to drive successful delivery of digital projects.
- Develop and improve key back-end systems including user authentication, payments, billing integration, search, recommendations, marketing site, core video site and content management systems
- Build and deploy RESTful APIs with full documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Automate code tests in order to deploy code as frequent as once a day;
- Develop custom efficiency and usage measurement dashboards to ensure that platforms are performing as expected
- Integrate various event tracking frameworks and marketing automation tools to support business and marketing teams to operate more efficiently at scale
- Build responsive front ends across Mobile and Desktop browsers;
- Work with all stakeholders across the front end, mobile apps, internal apps and partner apps to correctly use and troubleshoot issues across the back-end and front-end
The successful Full Stack Developer will bring their knowledge and experience in modern web/mobile applications development to help drive the growth of the digital transformation team.
- At least seven years' experience writing and shipping production code;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new languages and frameworks with short lead time;
- Comfortable working in an Agile work environment at an incredibly fast pace and with large degree of independence
- Willingness to support the Front End Engineer with development when needed
- Experience with Node.js, Hapi and Sails.js framework
- Experience with issues and bug ticketing systems (Zendesk, JIRA, Github)
- Ability to work with iOS and Android developers to properly integrate and troubleshoot issues with mobile app to API integration
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Full Stack Developer job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.