Solution Architect - Java
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 financial-services 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A challenged Solution Architect - Java role has just become available at a well known insurance firm based in Bangkok.
About the Solution Architect - Java Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plans, the Solution Architect - Java will play a key role in the digital transformation team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Design simple solutions for software engineering problems
- Describe, document and communicate system mechanics in design documents and meetings with Enterprise Architecture Team
- Understanding of business requirements and business process of the client’s request
- Understanding and supporting of software architecture design and supporting development teams in developing solutions
- Working with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedules and resource plans for Software Implementation projects
- Providing the best practices for building secure and reliable applications
- Working closely with enterprise architects to guarantee solutions are compliant with enterprise IT strategy and landscape
- Help guide new technology selection and adoption
- Participate in team agile development processes
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Help guide technical improvement in co-workers
To succeed in this Solution Architect - Java, you must possess solution design experiences.
- At least three years' of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems
- More than 10 years' of solid experience in the IT domain
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language, Java preferable
- Ability to gather, identify and define requirements for applications
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems both on-premises and cloud based
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Being a team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions DevOps experience
- Experience leading architecture design and implementation.
- Experience with Micro services design
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Solution Architect - Java job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.