Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting job opportunity of Xamarine Developer has now become available with one of the leading financial institutions in Thailand. This role will be focusing on the digital transformation team.
About the Xamarine Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, the Xamarine Developer will play a key role in the digital transformation team and coordinate with the business unit to drive successful delivery of development projects.
- Develop the code and the user interface for mobile application related to the digital banking
- Coordinate with other developer for other connection
- Drive the development of project, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch
- Participate in complete project life cycle; provide technical requirements/specifications, project estimates and system design configuration for simple to complex projects
- Provide input on application architecture and design
- Provide application support by diagnosing and remediation problems, performing root cause analysis, developing and maintaining application documentation, defining and maintaining application configuration, designing and executing application disaster recovery, tracking and remediation metrics and trends of application performance
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve project transferring
The successful Xamarine Developer will bring their knowledge and experience in modern web/mobile applications development to help drive the growth of digital transformation team.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields
- More than three years' experience with knowledge of common programming languages (eg, C#, , C/C++, Unix, .Net and etc.), preferably c#
- Xamarin mobile development platform is a MUST
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services
- Experience with MVVM frameworks (eg. MvvmCross) is a plus
- Native android and iOS development experience is a plus
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactions systems
- Experience with Agile or Agile-based, development methodologies
- Self-starter eager to learn new technologies; enthusiastic about researching opportunities to grow and improve your skill set
- Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies and business models
- Able to work independently, organised, creative and attentive to details
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytic mindset plus able to manage
- Thai nationality only due to business requirement
This leading financial institutions has an outstanding reputation in its field. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, talented and focused developer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Xamarine Developer position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new and exciting opportunity.