Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Data Scientist role has just become available at one of the most respected oil & gas services firms based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Data Scientist Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, the Data Scientist will play a key role in the digital transformation team and coordinate with business unit to drive successful delivery of digital project.
- Serve as central coordinator between digital transformation team and business units
- Support business units to implement digital project throughout the project life including initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analysing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist support from the digital transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurement and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to time-line and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Support team for idea generation workshop
The successful candidate must possess experience in data analytic/data scientist and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Engineering
- Five to seven years' working experience in project management
- Experience on digital transformation, agile development and digital tools is a big plus
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Passion with digital and technology topics, including agile process, or openness and willingness to continuously learn more on these topics
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, awareness, negotiation, trust building and conflict management
- Strong risk management and analytical skills
- Experience eliciting, translating and managing stakeholder requirements are required
- Solid understanding of the business context in chemical/oil and gas industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) is required; experience with a project management tool is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Scientist job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.