Software Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-06 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Software Development Manager job has just become available at one of the leading food companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a Software Developer who is a leader in their field.
About the Software Development Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Software Development Manager to lead the team of development. You will play a key role in delivering the IT strategy and digital transformation project within the organisation.
- Use in-depth knowledge of programming language, the framework and the tool ecosystem to implement end-to-end systems
- Deliver software with quality research and provide technical recommendation to business unit for process improvement
- Executes IT strategy and digital transformation to help organisation achieve financial objectives (eg. increase revenue, cost reduction and etc.)
- Decision making in technical development along with defined standard together with related stakeholder
- Recruit developers and coaching team for good quality of development
- Encourage high-performance, continual improvement culture
- Communicate with management and help align team to high-level goals
To succeed in the Software Development Manager job, you will need to develop and implement new technology to support business unit and recommend strategies for improvement areas.
- Good understanding on the concept of platform and software design thinking
- Possess strong analytically skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and software life cycle
- Deep hands-on technical expertise
- Proficient knowledge of front-end and back-end programming language (React/NodeJS and etc.)
- Objective oriented, ability to work maturely and independently toward the goal once assigned
- Willing to learn and “can do” attitude
- People orientated, and natural team-leader and self-direction are essential
The successful Software Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Development Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.