Technical Lead (.Net)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-06 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in the business within Bangkok and other country in the region, this leading insurance company is recruiting a Technical Lead (.Net) to join their digital transformation team based in Bangkok.
About the Technical Lead (.Net) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plans, the Technical Lead (.Net) will play a key role in the digital transformation team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integration with Salesforce
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
To succeed in this Technical Lead (.Net)job, you must possess .Net stack and digitalization experiences.
- At least more than five years' global and/or commercial software development experience
- Ability to engage with technical domains, including to familiarity with .NET Framework application, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, React JS, and a track record working with people who implement these solutions
- Experience working with Spring Framework
- Understanding and demonstrated knowledge of micro services architecture and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of REST and JSON technologies
- Experience with Databases, SQL Server, Oracle, NO SQL and demonstrated experience with Data architecture design principles experience with load balancing and clustering technologies
- Experience with Salesforces is a plus
- People orientated and natural team-leader and self direction are essential
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Lead (.Net) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.