Senior System Analyst
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-08 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting job opportunity of Senior System Analyst has now become available with one of the leading financial institutions in Thailand. This role will be part of the digital transformation team.
About the Senior System Analyst Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, the Senior System Analyst will play a key role in the digital transformation team and coordinate with business unit to drive successful delivery of digital project.
- Work with business functional leader to gather the requirements and propose the solution with prioritise development project scope and time line
- Analyse and design the proper system/solution to business users and produce the proper program specification or technical specification for the project development
- Coordinate/support the application testing and deployment in each SDLC phase with relevant parties
- Provide training to users of a new system development
- Support production issue and problem solving
- Manage and control project scope and review project status report to section head
- Study technology trend/corporate standard to serve IT strategy
- Design, develop and provide support global market solution for banking system functionality, availability and stability to be within SLA assigned by supervisor
- Provide consultation, system analysis, designing and implementation on global market solutions plan and to ensure technical compatibility across function/system and user satisfaction with bank/BOT regulation compliance process
- Available resource management in a cost-effective manner
The successful candidate must possess experience in system analyst and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or computer related field
- Minimum five year experience of software development on any program language of COBOL on Mainframe, JAVA, VB , .net Application on Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase database and Web Services Integration
- Minimum five years of IT working experience with bank industry on end-to-end activities of IT solution, development and delivery management majority on Treasury System, Bond and Equity and Reuter Rate Application
This leading financial institutions has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With their plan to expand their business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven, talented and focused system analyst seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this senior system analyst position is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new exciting opportunity.