Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new SQL Developer job for an international IT consultancy company has just become available in Thailand.
About the SQL Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and expansion plans, the SQL Developer will play a key role in the development team and coordinate with the business unit to drive successful delivery of digital projects to customers.
- Translate requirements into SQL-based objects, such as queries, stored procedures, functions and etc.
- Code SQL stored procedures for application, user, interface layers of the database
- Provide data management assistance/support to users
- Research and recommend new database tools, services and protocols
- Reproduce business calculations as SQL queries
- Review query performance and optimise as required
- Work with data modellers or create data models optimised for consumption pattern
- Liaise with application developers to aide in query construction
- Review and test the work of other team members
- Assist with production configuration and deployment, as necessary
To succeed in this role, you must be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced, results-oriented, practical, pragmatic with comprehensive view and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor's degree of Science or higher (Computer Science or related field is an asset)
- Experience in writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience in analysis and tuning of T-SQL queries to improve performance
- Solid understanding of data management (eg. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring) ANSI SQL 2012
- Knowledge with enterprise grade relational platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server
- Knowledge of database development, reporting queries
- Minimum three years of SQL development experience
- Demonstrates independent and organisational working skills
- Experience with backup, restore and recovery models
- Demonstrates expert understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), quality assurance requirements and software development control and release procedure
- Possesses knowledge of design and analysis methodology and application development
- Processes from an industry perspective
- Database administration and maintenance
- Importing file-based data into a relational database
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made it a leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting SQL Developer job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.