Head of Experience Design UX&UI (FVP)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new expanding Head of Experience Design UX&UI (FVP) job position for an international bank has just become available in Thailand.
About the Head of Experience Design UX&UI (FVP) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Experience Design UX&UI (FVP) will play a key role in the digital transformation team's continued development and success in its businesses in the group.
- Develop Customer Experience Strategy & Framework, to align with digital product development strategy and entire end-to-end customer journey
- Identify world-class practices and processes, to ensure smooth collaboration between cross-function departments
- Ensure end-end customer journey, strategy and Initiative touch point defining and management
- Mentor & monitor product communication, in both brand level and product level
- Develop & design customer experience vision and objectives, align with business sector
- Develop customer story, customer insights as a good start for guiding business, product, and customer service decisions
- Identify improvement and innovative opportunities
- Develop customer experience Metrics, Indicators to measure customer satisfaction performance in each touch point
- Manage customer experience measurement that is actionable, and easy to apply
- Manage and oversee product design and development (Including User Experience Design) to ensure key digital experience to customer
- Develop key strategies to product and experience design, practices for User Experience Design, User Interface Design and Interactive Design
To succeed in this role, you must be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced, result-oriented, practical, pragmatic with comprehensive view and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business administration, marketing, brand development, technology, or related fields
- Minimum eight years digital product design and development, digital marketing, customer experience design, strategic planning
- Able to demonstrate basic to advance CX methodologies, Product Design, UX & UI
- Passion for consumers and experience engagements
- Able to demonstrate a good example to team and executive leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills, coaching, public speaking
- Fluent in English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will be proficient in the languages
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Experience Design UX&UI (FVP) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.