Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 08 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A strong logistic start-up is looking for a talented Senior Developer in Bangkok. In this job, you will be part of a team and be responsible for all development functions as part of the job scope.
About the Senior Developer Role:
This is a great opportunity for a talented senior developer who has experience in star-up, Logistic and E-commerce to take a further step and lead the team and carry out day to day operations.
- Design and write high quality, high performance web based applications
- Participate in development life cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing and production release
- Work in a team environment to collaborate and strive for consensus by making data-driven decisions
- Have high attention to detail and work closely with product managers for feature requirements and deliver highest quality features
- Participate in fixing production issues
To succeed in the Senior Developer job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and be part of the team and cooperate with external stakeholders. The successful candidate must possess proven experience in application development.
- Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in a Computer Science or related field
- At least three+ years professional working experience in software development
- Proficiency in leading edge front end technologies similar to ReactJS, Angular, Sass/Less, HTML5, etc.
- Working familiarity and understanding of the back end, i.e. REST APIs, SQL/NoSQL Databases, using a language such as Python/Ruby/Java/PHP/NodeJS/Scala/Go or similar experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Working experience of AWS/Cloud stack
- Knowledge of CI/CD with Jenkins, Ansible
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Ability to think logically, diagnose/triage
- Driven to execute and follow through
- Experience with standard practices like TDD, Scrum/Agile is a plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great and international working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting senior developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.