Development Team Lead
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 24 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A strong logistic start-up is looking for a talented Development team lead in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all development functions.
About the Development Team Lead Role:
This is a great opportunity for a talented developer team lead who has experience in star-up, Logistic and E-commerce to take a further step and lead the team and carry out day to day operations.
- System analysis and design of products based on requirement from product manager
- Design and write high quality, high performance web based applications
- Take charge of the development life cycle activities like release planning, coding, testing and production release
- Ensure the team collaborates and strives for consensus by making data-driven decisions
- Have high attention to detail and work closely with product managers for feature requirements and deliver highest quality features
- Own the fixing of production issues
To succeed in the Development Team Lead job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and lead the team internal and cooperate with external stakeholders. The successful candidate must possess proven experience in application development and leadership skills.
- At least five+ years professional working experience in software development and leading a team with proven track record. Bachelor degree with 10+ years working experience will also be considered
- Expert in leading edge front end technologies similar to ReactJS, Angular, Sass/Less, HTML5, etc.
- Expert in the back end, i.e. REST APIs, SQL/NoSQL Databases, using a language such as Python/Ruby/Java/PHP/NodeJS/Scala/Go or similar experience with remote data via RESTful APIs and JSON
- Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, should be able to write and understand SQL queries, stored procedure, index and triggers
- Must desire to work with leading Big Data technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, Spark and Vertx/NodeJS
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Expert understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Working experience of AWS/Cloud stack
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD with Jenkins, Ansible
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Hands-on knowledge of version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with standard practices like TDD, Scrum/Agile
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great and international working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Development Team Lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.