Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 20 July 2018 2018-07-202018-09-14 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Software Technical Lead job has become available at a international professional IT service company specialising in insurance industries in Thailand.
About the Technical Lead Role:
The Technical Lead establishes a technical vision with the development team and works with developers and QA analysts to turn it into reality. Along the way, the Technical Lead takes on traits that other roles may have, such as Team Lead, Architect or Software Engineering Manager but they remain hands-on with code. This is a challenging role, which will at times include international travel, and will surely offer a rewarding experience for the chosen candidate.
- Understanding business requirements and business process of the client’s request
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance software solutions
- Drive the team to achieve projects
- Cooperating with project manager and clients of the assignments
- Collaborate with other team members in the scrum team, on-site and offshore
- Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion
- Estimation of time and constraints related to business requirements
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Provide unit testing, integration, performance and end-2-end testing
- Write analysis documents, technical design and related documents of the implementation
- Actively drive standardisation and optimisation of software development
- Develop best practices to improve productivity and utilise programming principles, tools, and techniques to write solution codes
The successful candidate must possess proven experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field with at least five years of experience in Java programming and web development
- Strong experience in working with Business Analysts or Business Customers for requirements definition and transforming these into technical design
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, especially agile (SCRUM and/or Kanban) and continuous integration
- Comfortable working independently, but has experience working in a team environment
- Strong experience on Spring Framework (MVC, Rest, Security, Data), JPA, Hibernate, Web Services and relational databases, (as Oracle, PostgreSql, MySQL etc …)
- Very good command of English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Experience on NoSQL database will be a plus (as MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc …)
- Experience on Android and/or iOS will be a plus
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, SVN Experience with behaviour driven development is a big plus
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great and international working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.