Development Team Lead
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 20 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding technology group is looking for the a talented development team lead to join their international team based in Bangkok. As you will be working in an international environment, strong business English is required for effective communication.
About the Development team lead Role:
The Developer Team Lead is a mixed technical and managerial position. You will work on a diverse, cross-functional team in an English-speaking environment to help guide development for our roadside assistance platforms which are used by customers, administrators and the public. Your abilities will develop, guide and strengthen your team as the team provides frontend portals, mobile applications, backend applications and APIs. You will create and improve software that solves real customer needs and provides modern solutions deployed around the world. Our technology stack is primarily open source and Java based, incorporating a wide variety of leading and emerging technologies and tools.
- Contribute to software design and development
- Encourage high-performance, continual improvement culture
- Assess and provide mentorship/guidance to team members
- Communicate with management and help align team to high-level goals
- Participate in agile software development practices
- Take ultimate ownership of product quality
The successful candidate must possess proven experience in application development and leadership skills.
- Strong full stack development ability & knowledge
- In depth understanding of agile methodology
- Thorough knowledge of software testing
- SQL and NoSQL database knowledge
- English fluency for effective communication in an English-speaking environment
- Java / Spring
- Frontend development experience (Angular, React)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Git
- CI/CD or DevOps experience
- Mobile development or integration experience
The successful Development team lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting development team lead job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.