Software Engineer - Access Management
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding IT Services companies is looking for a talented Software Engineer - Access Management in financial products in Thailand to carry out the job's responsibilities.
About the Software Engineer - Access Management Role:
In this specialist role you will be responsible to develop application - access management. You will build the next-generation cross-platform desktop product for digital evolution in financial industry.
- Design and implement high scalable and secure infrastructure that supports user authentication and authorisation for financial products
- Support mission critical production services that handle millions of requests daily. Our solutions provide access to real-time market data, news, fundamental data and analytics that drive millions of dollars of financial decisions a day and must never go down
- Collaborate across the organisation, independently gather requirements and drive changes
- Bring your passion and knowledge of new technologies and industry trends to keep our technologies on the cutting edge
To succeed in this role, you must have familiarity with basic security concepts such as authentication, authorisation and auditing.
- Three+ years of experience in software development in the context of web development, such as Java
- Three+ years of experience in developing systems involving client side code, web services and databases
- Experience with modern development methodologies, including agile, continuous build and unit testing processes
- Some experience with designing, developing, debugging, optimising and managing complex highly reliable and scalable production systems
- Strong passion for technology and a willingness to learn and apply new skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible with an ability to translate high-level direction into solutions and development projects
- Ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with identity access management concepts and systems for an enterprise network
- Experience with Active Directory administration, Windows authentication, Linux authentication and cloud-based platforms
- Experience in deploying and administering ForgeRock solution
- Experience with or knowledge of public cloud service providers, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
The company is a global market leader in IT service specialising in financial products.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Engineer - Access management role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.