Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 05 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding insurance company is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for development CRM-related functions.
About the Salesforce Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Salesforce Developer role will play a key role in the development team's continued development and success in Thailand.
- Work with architects and other developers to translate business requirements into solution designs that best achieve the target capabilities and leverage the platform effectively
- Provide detailed estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy solutions within an agile SDLC framework that delivers high-quality code on a frequent basis
- Produce class diagrams, component diagrams, sequence diagrams and similar documentation
- Create and manage automated unit tests of Salesforce platform code developed by the team
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained
The successful candidate must possess proven experience in application development especially in CRM.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (DEV 401) preferred
- APEX Developer as preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the business areas of insurance is a benefit
- Highly analytical with a natural curiosity about technology and the ability to consume and process large amounts of information
- Ability to develop solutions requiring analysis and research
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and customer-facing skills
- Strong written and communication skills in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
The successful Salesforce Developer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.