Robotic Process Automation Developer
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 31 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA) position with global impact in a prestigious chemical manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Robotic Process Automation Developer Role:
Reporting to the Robotisation Manager, based in Europe, you will lead designs and development of the RPA processes.
- Development, testing and continuous improvement of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes
- Creation of reports using Kibana and Elastic Search
- RPA Jobs scheduling and RPA Processes maintenance (setting assets, deploys) using UiPath Orchestrator
- RPA executions controller (log analysis and bug resolution)
The successful Robotic Process Automation Developer will be tech savvy, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology field preferred
- Minimum three years of related working experience
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good programming skills in any language(C#/VB .Net/Java/c/c++) - .NET stack
- Knowledge in Windows Workflow Foundation
- Knowledge of RPA tools (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Openspan and etc.)
- Knowledge of BPM tools is a plus
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, database management concepts and scripting
- Knowledge of Elastic Search desired but not required
- Usage of Subversion tools preferred
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Autonomous and able to work remotely
This award-winning chemical multinational company has made a profit for every year of its over 100 year history and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive developer with a can-do attitude and the right skills, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.