User Research Specialist (UX Designer)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 14 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent User Research Specialist (UX Designer) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturers.
About the User Research Specialist (UX Designer) Role:
This is a great opportunity for User Research Specialist (UX Designer) to be an all time member of a cross functional digital solution team consisting of competence in digital technology, commercialisation, software development, data science and user experience design.
- Uncover valuable user insights through representative, targeted field
- Research through interviews and general interaction
- Digital expert - both through detailed translation and cultural sensitivity
- Identify continuous opportunities to expand knowledge base of user research
To succeed in this role, you will need to have over five years' experience within the digital technology industry.
- University degree in a relevant academic discipline
- In-depth understanding of the Chinese culture & geography in target region
- Experience working in a fast-paced, digital and agile development environment
- Familiar with user research methodologies & documenting results in well-structured reports
- Empathetic personality, who can build trustful relationships with users
- International experience is advantageous
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a progressive User Research Specialist (UX Designer), this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.