Data Analyst Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + Healthcare package + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 new-media-and-internet Bangkok BTS Bangkok BTS TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Analyst Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing global digital agency where has many well-known brands as main account.
About the Data Analyst Manager Role:
Due to Excellent results and future expansion plans, the Data Analyst Manager (Website analytic and Consumer Insight) will play a key role in the digital team work with cross-functional to meet business requirement. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing awesome platform for client to drive the business further to the future.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 90k per month + Performance bonus + Decent Healthcare Insurance.
- Integrate all owned media touch-points data into single view and build data supply structure
- Utilise big data stacks to build scalable pipeline and monitor data infrastructure
- Conduct detailed part verification, validation and reliability testing.
- Develops and maintains data pipelines, code/update Ansible and Python jobs
- Test and maintain running of current data pipeline jobs and highly scalable data management system of Ansible playbooks, Pythons jobs, PySpark jobs, Infrastructure on AWS, Google Cloud, GoCD build server
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
- Collaborate with Marketing Planner, and Data analyst to contribute to new use cases
- Enhance data collection procedures, including applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques that are relevant for building analytic systems
To suceed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills and proven experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution.
- Around six years hands-on experience in the data platform and Python development experience and successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records
- Strong data architecture, data modelling, schema design and effective project management skills
- Self-starter, capable of experimenting with various tools and developing own code and scripts for data manipulation, experimentation, algorithm implementation, accuracy measurements, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise in commonly used machine learning algorithms, feature selection techniques and data modelling processes
- Experience with large data sets, Spark, Hadoop, Github, Chartio, and data visualisation tools a plus
- Have a passion for data analysis and delivering data solutions to help others make faster data driven decisions
- You will excel at getting to the root of an issue and building compelling, data driven decks that can be easily understood and acted upon at various levels
- Good written and spoken English is a must
This leading agency needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are the person who looking for Data Analyst Manager, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551