Salary THB80000 - THB160000 per month + Good Healthcare Package + Variable Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 fmcg Bangkok BTS Bangkok BTS TH THB 80000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A valuable Data Scientist job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing global FMCG, reporting directly to Regional Sale Director.
About the Data Scientist Role:
Due to Excellent results and future expansion plans, the Data Scientist will play a key role in the Sale and Marketing team working closely with Management. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office boosting revenue target and drive the business further to the future.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 160k per month + Performance bonus + Decent Healthcare Insurance.
- Utilise different Data sources & tools (Panel, ACNielsen, online & Offline) for;
- Algorithms analysis for Users (aggregated & individual)
- Monthly analysis & KPIs for Channel & Users raw data
- Run different experiments and models to provide KPIs to complex info
- Run ad hoc exercises to prove or demolish different business assumptions
- Discover potential patterns and correlations through statistics
- Define & apply different rules for unstructured data
- Model and predict future behaviour of DTE customers, develop and analyse relevant experiments
- Provide forecasting models & predictions based on historical data
- Build Analytics and new KPIs for new business (based on advanced statistical tools)
- Leverage on a broad set of different metrics, synthesise and extract meaningful outcomes
- Yearly patterns’ reporting
To succeed in this role, you must have experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Strong in presentation and communication skill both written and verbal in Thai and English
- Proven thought leadership on challenging problems with examples of implementing innovative Predictive Models, Customer Algorithms, implementing innovative analytic solutions , or driving outstanding results
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product and solution development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Over five years' experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the minimum two or more experiences.
This international FMCG needs no introduction and has wide presence in Thailand.
If you are a progressive Data Scientist with knowledge in Big Data concept and management, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551