Head of BI
Salary Provident Fund + Group Insurance + 13 Days AL + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 retail Bangkok TH THB 250000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding e-commerce retailer is looking for a talented Head of BI (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all BI-related functions.
About the Head of BI Role:
Reporting to the APAC VP of Business Intelligence, located in Singapore, you will lead all BI and insights activities and manage the data teams. As the Head of BI, you will be in charge of working on the business reporting and data gathered.
The benefit for this role includes Provident Fund + Group Insurance + 13 Days AL + Bonus.
- Be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance in each our markets and lines of business
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for business growth
- Partner with management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers
- Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues
- Analyse operational efficiency and build business models to guide decision-making
- Design market/business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management
- Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis
- Help summarising data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team)
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational and leadership teams you will take the lead in bridging the gap between tech teams, data gathered and cross-functional leadership.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or business/marketing management
- 5 years + working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Experience of managing teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
- Experienced SQL skill, as well as basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS and etc.
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem solving
- English is must due to the nature of the business
- e-Commerce experience is a plus
This award-winning e-commerce retailer has awed the market with ground-breaking technology and excellent results. Career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of business intelligence and possibly some business development, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of BI role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551