Salary THB160000 - THB250000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Dental Insurance
Consultant Nontapat Thooptian
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH THB 160000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Scientist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global petro firms.
About the Data Scientist Role:
As the Data Scientist, your focus will be on machine learning. You will build out a world-class data analytics team, promote data / analytics driven culture across the organisation.
The salary range for this role is THB160k - 250k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Dental Insurance.
- Work with operational experts to assess the feasibility and determine the priority of digital opportunities
- Design & implement solutions to capture digital opportunities with a focus on analytics, esp. machine learning
- Work hand in hand with plant process project teams to conduct experiments informed by analytics results
- Support identification, selection, and management of external data analytics vendors as needed
- Validate and control the quality of data analytics models developed together with external vendors
- Codify approaches and learnings to facilitate future replications of the same opportunities at other plants
To succeed in this role, you will need to work with the IT team on data and model integration to ensure optimal efficiency at maximum security.
- Advanced degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or other data centric disciplines
- Academic background or practical work experience in organic chemistry is a plus
- At least two year’s of relevant industry experience with a focus on providing advanced analytics solutions
- Experience with core analytic methods including predictive modelling and experimental design
- Experience coding in Python and familiarity with std. data science packages (e.g., SKLearn, Pandas, etc.)
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau, R Shiny, etc.)
- Experience with optimisation techniques (e.g. AIMMS, Gurobi, etc.)
- Familiarity with Honeywell (sensor SW)
- Familiarity with basic database design / platforms (e.g. Hadoop, SQLServer, DB2)
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Scientist role.
Apply today or call me at 02-344-4863 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551