Data Scientist Manager
Salary THB60000 - THB130000 per month + 15% Performance Bonus
Consultant Nontapat Thooptian
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 insurance Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 60000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
This is a great opportunity for the Data Scientist Manager (x1 vacancy) to be responsible for supporting insurance business with insights gained from analysing data from both internal and external by leveraging large data sets to find opportunities for health product, health services and solutions. The salary range for this role is THB60k - THB130k per month + Provident Fund + 15% Performance Bonus.
About the Data Scientist Manager Role:
As the Data Scientist Manager, you will work with stakeholders throughout the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
Selecting Data and Methodology
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques, as well as resolve data issues and remove blockers
- Participate in various testing activities related to data and tools
- Gather and share knowledge and expertise on relevant data sources and their evolution in Company's ecosystem
- Lead in designing and developing data quality reports
- Interpret analysis results and data report to produce savvy insights for business partners and clients
- Assess results of data investigation and convert them into possible opportunities analysis/innovation scenarios
Building, Deploying, and Managing Models
- Evaluate the existing infrastructure & processes to generate recommendations and solutions for improvement and produce action plans for system improvement
- Own two or more analytically driven products and be responsible for their roadmap development, implementation and monitor business impact
- Manage the design, development, and continuous improvement of complex healthcare data systems, tools, reports and other deliverables
- Design metadata requirements and manage models in production
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of health product and solutions development, and supporting health business strategies
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, and participate in various testing activities related to data and tools
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimise customer experiences, improve health outcomes for customer, revenue generation, and targeting any other business outcomes
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy
- Deliver and monitor insights consumption in the business end
To succeed in the Data Scientist Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Strong in presentation and communication skill both written and verbal in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Proven thought leadership on challenging problems with examples of implementing innovative Predictive Models, Customer Algorithms, implementing innovative analytic solutions, or driving outstanding results
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product and solution development
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets; Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage and etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- 5+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models
- Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
This international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate practice, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Scientist Manager job.
Apply today or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-344-4863 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551