Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Data Engineer job has just become available at one of the new digital-oriented companies based in Bangkok, Thailand. You will be work on one or many product teams at a time as part of an agile team
About the Data Engineer Role:
Working within the Big Data Analytical platform development team - he/she will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the data processing for ingestion and transformation areas of the data pipeline.
- Building data processing based on jointly defined requirements along the data pipeline under the concern of quality and having alert in place
- Works closely with both the back-end developers as well as the IT data architecture group
- Work with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products
- Providing guidance on suitable options, designing, and creating data pipeline for the analytical solutions data lake / data warehouses to specific micro services
- Supporting the bug fixing and performance analysis along the data pipeline
- Bring experience of Data Ware Houses, and Data Lakes to development team
- Be a strong advocate for a culture of process and data quality across development teams
- Follow an agile development methodology
To succeed in this Data Engineer role, you should have strong communication and analytical skills and an ability to work with traditional IT, where you will interact with the data architecture group to gather system knowledge necessary to execute your tasks.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related subject
- 3-10 years' experience working on Big Data platform like Hadoop (Hortonworks is preferred), HBase, CouchDB, Hive, Pig etc.
- Experienced with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions
- Experience with data processing, ETL and workflow and messaging queue like Kafka
- Used SQL, PL/SQL, Spark, Spark SQL and similar languages
- Has programming skills such as Python, Java, Scala, Spark Streaming,Hive
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Telecom industry and data model knowledge is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in start-up environment or organisations with an agile culture
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident, and have a can-do attitude, the rewards will be significant.
If you are an active Data Engineer and are keen to join a fast-growing technology firm that offers an excellent environment and career progression opportunities, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551