Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-16 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding digital company is looking for a talented Data Scientist in Bangkok. In this job, you will be part of the start of the team to develop analytical models to predict what customers will do next.
About the Data Scientist Role:
You will be responsible for creating new insights from predictive statistical modelling activities that target and deliver value to clients.
- Develop analytical models to predict what customers will do next; provide insights on customer behaviour based on the company's unique data and your analytic skills
- Build a holistic customer view with your team based on many ways of predictive variables: Who will buy a house soon? Who will not pay his loan in time or who will respond to a campaign offer if we give a discount ?
- Provide clients data by modelling out their next customers or switch to a competitor
- Cherish the outcome of your work by closely monitoring performance of your models, and continuously improve them based on new insights and applying new techniques
- Learn over time that creative data management is crucial in developing strong models; pragmatically enrich the data with external data or creatively derive interactions to further improve your models
- Be backed up with a strong team of data engineers to support you and automate those activities
The successful candidate for this Data Scientist role must possess at least two years' experience and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Minimum two years' relevant experience, in which you have proven your skills and passion in advanced analytics
- Knowledge of some GUI-based statistical tools such as IBM Modeler or SAS Enterprise Miner; a strong believer in the power of developing statistical scripts
- Ability to work within a Hadoop environment or exposure to open source languages lsuch as Spark, Python or R are desirable
- An ability to develop exceptional code, so any other statistical language such as SAS or Matlab would be further desirable
- Passionate about advanced analytics techniques: mastery in classical techniques such as logistic regression but also in machine learning techniques such as random forests or support vector machines
- A solid understanding of data models and basic skills in SQL-related languages is needed
The successful Data Scientist will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and this well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Data Scientist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.