Senior ETL Developer
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rohimoh Chemae
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in the business within Bangkok and other country in the region, this leading insurance company is recruiting a Senior ETL Developer to join their digital transformation team based in Bangkok.
About the Senior ETL Developer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plans, the Senior ETL Developer will play a key role in the digital transformation team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- To gather requirement, design, develop and maintain data models, ETL programming, reports and analytic capability to deliver data warehouses and data mart systems to ensure data systems conform to enterprise data architecture and strategy expectation
- To implement BI solutions, tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance and communicating functional and technical issues.
- To work with database administrators to ensure that the data warehouse is tuned for optimal performance
- To work with business analysts and development team to develop and refine reporting and analytic requirements.
- To identify and recommend information-based and reporting tool to support business needs
- To prepare documents e.g. ER documents, data dictionary, any related development and deployment process
To succeed in this Senior ETL Developer role, you will need to have ability to work effectively in ETL programming to support capabilities and management report.
- Three to five years relevant data warehouse experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience
- Strong Knowledgeable in ETL & BI development and implementations, data architecture and data warehousing.
- ETL Tools
- Microsoft PowerBI, Reporting Service, Business Object
- PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, MS Access, PL/SQL
- Analyst, Design and Document skill
This company is much more than financial services company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior ETL Developer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.