Chief Data Management Officer (CDMO)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Chief Data Management Officer (CDMO) job has just become available at one of the most respected global energy firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a data management professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Chief Data Management Officer (CDMO) Role:
As the Chief Data Management Officer you will promote data as an asset and drive the data improvement journey company wide.
- Lead a matrixed team of data owners, stewards and custodians
- Build the data management skills and capabilities required to enable the company's
- Digital transformation
- Act as a data evangelist and catalyst, promoting good data governance practice throughout the organisation
- Coach to the rest of the organisation on data governance practice based on your subject matter expertise
- Overall responsible for corporate data
- Establish Data Council to provide guidelines, recommendations on business requirements, practice and compliance
- Identifies the key data required to run the business and identify the key issues
- Establishes requirements for the collection, delivery and use of data and associated systems
- Communicates importance of data management and understanding of data information needs, objectives and direction to appropriate stakeholders
- Develops standards and practices to guide data information collection and management
- Ensure consistent compliance with standards and tools
- Measures and manages data risk, establishing data archiving strategies
- Responsible for strategic and tactical planning, focusing on solutions for current and future business data practice problems
To succeed in the Chief Data Management Officer (CDMO) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to ten years of data governance experience
- Executive-level experience at driving business change in a data management role
- Strong leadership skills (management of both direct line and 'virtual' teams)
- Extensive background of project and program delivery in data related environments
- Excellent relationship management skills at multiple levels of the organisation
- Understands industry processes and uses of data throughout the lifecycle in the functions/data domains
- Experience of managing working with data related architecture, integration, classification, strategy, quality management, security and privacy standards
- Ability to coordinate all functional areas related to data governance, administration, warehousing and document management
The successful Chief Data Management Officer (CDMO) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive data management executive with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.