Head of Digital Marketing Analytics
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An international bank is looking for Head of Digital Marketing Analytics to support the development and implementation of the digital bank data strategy, analytics and data driven decisioning capability through data integration and automated decisioning platform management.
About Head of Digital Marketing Analytics Role:
As the Head of Digital Marketing Analytics you will strategise, design and deliver multi-channel campaigns through a campaign management platform or traditional marketing channels.
- Translate analytical and marketing data to content that drives the business needs
- Proactive testing and recommending of ways to improve campaign performance
- Constant improvement of data quality and insights to achieve business strategy
- Be the analytical ‘voice’ in ongoing product development and improvements
- Implement and coordinate campaigns with countries across the region
- Strategy management and execution to optimise customer engagement through use of data decisioning platforms
- Operationalise analytical insights through data and customer management solutions
To succeed in this role, you will need to support the establishment of digital data analytics capability for the bank.
- Degree in computing or science related discipline (eg. Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Marketing Communication)
- At least ten years working experience in digital analytics or data driven decisioning functions; campaign management experience with track record in the digital ecosystem
- knowledge of SQL, data warehousing, BI, data modelling with experience in big data a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge and experience in CRM platforms, campaign management platforms, A/B testing and web analytics such as Adobe analytics
- Excellent level of English communication
- Excellent stakeholder management and project management skills
- Able to interpret analytical data and marketing data synergistically with marketing communications
This international bank needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity.
Apply now for this great opportunity.