Salary THB100000 - THB140000 per month + Group Insurance + Flexible hour + Result orieted
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 financial-services Bangkok BTS Sukhumvit line Bangkok BTS Sukhumvit line TH THB 100000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead UX/UI (UX/UI Manager) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing global financial services company where now going to boost their product in Thai's market.
About the Lead UX/UI (Manager) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Lead UX/UI will play a key role in the development team's continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing financial services product across Asia market.
The salary range for this role is THB100k to THB140k per month + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance.
- Creating superior user experience for digital products such as for web and mobile by designing solutions that are customer-centric, efficient, comfortable and more eager to purchase which are therefore informed by customer and business data
- Leading UI direction to create designs that usable and align with branding including with interface with technical development teams for technical validation of designs; and during development sprints
- Other assignment as it deems appropriate
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to continuously improve the experience design by responding to results from optimisation (AB/MVT) to increase customer satisfaction and NPS score.
- Behavioural Psychology or other related field
- UX research, conceptual and interaction design, prototyping, usability testing, and implementation
- Creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional Axure prototypes
- Partnering with product management & engineering to align UX vision & activities with our business goals
- Wireframing and interactive prototyping, Usability
- Information Architecture, journey mapping
- Understanding of front-end/UI technical development, and Agile software development life cycle
- Understanding of data analytics (e.g. Adobe, Omniture) and Optimisation (A/B, MVT testing)
- UX Research, both qualitative and quantitative
- UI designing both ability to guide and to initiate awesome UI design
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise and they've expanded their business rapidly. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a creative and skillfull Lead UX/UI that's up for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551