Head of UX/UI
Salary THB150000 - THB250000 per month + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding retailer is looking for a talented Head of UX/UI (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all user-related functions for Asia market.
About the Head UX/UI Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of UX/UI will play a key role in the design team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
The salary range for this role is THB150k to THB250k per month + Group Insurance.
- Lead UX and UI direction to create and maximise new or existing product
- Define and own the design language establish and best practices within the organisation
- Own the end-to-end design process to drive high-velocity, high-quality product designs
- Own and improve the user experience research programs to constantly gather customer insights and validate problems and solutions as preproperate
- Leverage quantitative metrics coupled with qualitative data and innovative design-thinking to guide your design decisions and outputs
- Staff the design teams regionally
- Build relationships with third party agencies and outsource as appropriate while ensuring core guidelines are not compromised
- Help build a customer centric community within the organisation and a hub for sharing knowledge and improving quality of design across the organisation
- Work closely with product teams/proactively to identify product improvements and lead the execution of the same
To succeed in the Head of UX/UI job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five plus years' experience in UX/UI designing
- Seven plus years experience in designing end to end consumer and mobile user experiences, hands on and coach the team
- Experience in leading multiple large products in parallel across product lines
- Experience setting up / driving user research programs and testing methodologies that drive design decisions
- The ability to communicate the design vision effectively across the organisation
- Be data driven in decision making
- Ability to thrive in uncertain and fast paced environments with a fast evolving landscape
- Experience with financial products and/or experience in South East Asian markets is a plus
This company is much more than Retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of UX/UI job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551