Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 29 June 20192019-07-03 2019-08-28 it Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding global online technology firm is looking for an UX Manager (x1 vacancy). Their teams are growing so will you have the chance to make a huge difference. Their offering is targeting to improve the quality of life in Bangkok and other metropolitan areas globally.
About the UX Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the UX Manager will play a key role in the development team's continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing product across Asia market.
The salary range for this role is THB100k to THB120k per month + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance.
- Creating superior user experience for digital products such as for web and mobile by designing solutions that are customer-centric, efficient, comfortable and more eager to purchase which are therefore informed by customer and business data
- Collaborating with UI designers to create designs that are UX and UI integrated, usable and align with branding including with interface with technical development teams for technical validation of designs; and during development sprints
- Other assignment as it deem appropriate
To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to continuously improve the experience design by responding to results from optimisation (AB/MVT) to increase customer satisfaction and NPS score.
- Behavioural Psychology or other related field
- UX research, conceptual and interaction design, prototyping, usability testing, and implementation
- Creating quick sketches, paper prototypes and translating them to fully functional Axureprototypes
- Partnering with product management & engineering to align UX vision & activities with our business goals
- Wireframing and interactive prototyping, Usability
- Information Architecture, journey mapping
- Understanding of front-end/UI technical development, and Agile software development life cycle
- Understanding of data analytics (e.g. Adobe, Omniture) and Optimisation (A/B, MVT testing)
- UX Research, both qualitative and quantitative
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise and they've expanded their business rapidly. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to he highest standards.
If you are a creative and skillfull UX Manger that's up for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this UX Manager opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551