Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 29 June 20192019-06-29 2019-08-28 it Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly Global online technology firm is looking for an UI Manager (x1 vacancy). Their teams are growing so will you have the chance to make a huge difference. Their offering is targeting to improve the quality of life in Bangkok and other metropolitan areas globally.
About the UI Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the UI Manager will play a key role in the development team's continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing product across Asia market.
The salary range for this role is THB100k to THB120k per month + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance.
- Identifying, translating and help to prioritise customer needs, delivering and communicating this through UI/visual design, ensuring its on brand, helps to establish and maintains digital design language, is customer centric, insights driven and supports a coherent in a compelling way across the end to end customer journey
- Collaborating with UX designer, product, trading, branding and customer insights to understand the customer needs, motivations, behaviours and performance for UI design that serve customer lifestyle and make feeling of eager to shop
- Other assignment as it deem appropriate
- Developing and leading a high performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively
To succeed in this role, you will need to work with technical team to implement innovation solutions for the visual design and experience.
- UI, Interaction and visual design skills
- Creation of a range of UI deliverable including sketching, scamps/mocks, hi fidelity designs, simple interaction prototypes etc, using a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and other CS
- Communicating ideas through clear design
- UI design and Creative UI experience, well versed in design disciplines, underlying theory in areas of interaction design, usability, psychology, visual & information design
This international needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise and they've expanded their business rapidly. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a creative and skill full UI Manger that's up for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this UI Manager opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551