Agile Product Owner
Salary Decent Variable Bonus + Health + Life Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 29 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-28 insurance Bangkok Bangkok BTS TH THB 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A valuable Agile Product Owner job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing financial services enablers and online business partner for brands in APAC.
About the Agile Product Owner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Agile Product Owner will play a key role in the strategy team, working side by side with the CEO.
The benefit for this role includes Variable Bonus + Health + Life Insurance.
- Join the Thailand leadership team as an active member to lead the business, company strategy, vision and culture
- Work with other leaders to ensure that the business results and priorities are on track
- Support and maintain the company’s philosophy and values; lead by example and be a key role model in living the company's values
- Understand strategies, priorities, and operational challenges
- Translate change requirements for IT development team
- Develop and drive a culture that supports coaching, developing and motivating employees to perform to their highest standards
Business process and technology change
- Be the technology change gatekeeper, responsible for ensuring that business changes requiring technology development are appropriately thought through, defined, prioritised, planned, tested and executed
- Prioritise and re-prioritise technology change in order to meet business needs and according to business value and optimise the IT change cycle capacity
- Create and continually maintain the technology change backlog and ensure that the technology change backlog is groomed prior to planning meetings in order for the team to remain productive
- Develop initiatives and implement the best practices for continuous business process improvements
Collaboration with IT team
- Ensure the team works on the highest value changes in relation to Thailand business priorities
- Answer day-to-day questions of functionality or facilitate answers from the appropriate subject matter expert
- Better understand technical solutions in order to find optimal solutions
- Specify, write acceptance criteria, write and organise user stories
- Assist with the elaboration of epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Assist with release planning to define the combined set of features that constitute a production release
To succeed in this Agile Product Owner role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of IT especially in insurance products.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Five to seven years' experience in project management/coordination
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience working with a team to deliver complex multi-faceted projects
- Time management (able to handle multiple datelines)
- Able to influence and rally team towards common goals
- Detailed knowledge of insurance products, underwriting processes, policy administration life cycle and operational processes
- Visionary who can envision longer term business objectives and communicate the vision to an audience of both business and technical teams
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity; able to manage conflicts and welcome experimentation and informed risk taking
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are the person who looking for Agile Product Owner role, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551